The Connaught was originally established as a Tennis Club in 1885 and is steeped in a rich and varied history. We have 2 indoor hard courts, 4 outdoor acrylic courts and 3 shale/clay courts, 2 of which are covered during the winter season by an inflatable dome.
The club runs a large number of mens, ladies & mixed teams, as well as doubles & single internal leagues. We also run competitions for juniors and adults. Club Afternoons on Tuesdays & Thursdays provide an opportunity for social tennis. Just turn up and play!